It sounds so simple. If you eat well and exercise regularly a healthy weight is the result. But why do so many of us struggle to stay at a healthy weight?
Eat Well is about making positive changes in your eating habits so you can achieve or maintain your healthy weight. Stay tuned for Eat Well events in 2012.
In Eat Well we’ll look at:
- What is healthy eating?
- Energy in, energy out principle
- Smart shopping and knowing your labels
- Planning for healthy weight management
You will be setting your own goals and making a personal plan that you can start straight away!
Eat Well consists of:
- Weekly seminars – every Wednesday during lunchtime
- Access to the Eat Well Toolkit – includes all you need to stay informed and keep motivated
- ‘Ask the nutritionist’ – ask your question and receive professional advice
- Personal nutrition consultation with nutritionist – take advantage of the special UoW Eat Well rate.
- Weekly seminars
- Eat Well Toolkit
Copyright © U Leisure Limited 2013