University of Waikato Pool
The University of Waikato Pools include a 50 metre main pool and circular dive pool. The pools are utilised by local schools and for community and sports events. To see who may be using the pool on a given day or for pool bookings please refer to the calendar below.
1 December - 31 March
12noon - 6pm
Seven days a week
Closed 25, 26 & 27 December and 1, 2 & 3 January
University of Waikato, Gate 4, Hillcrest Road, Hamilton.
- Student (UoW with ID) - $3.00
- Child - $3.00
- Senior Citizen (60+) - $3.00
- Staff/ Alumni (UoW with ID) - $4.00
- UniRec Member (with ID) - $4.00
- Adult (16+) - $5.00
- Family Pass (two adults & two children) - $14.00
- Spectators - $1.00
- Under 5's - FREE*
* Under 2's require a swimming nappy ($2.00)
Pre - Pay Concession
- Child (10 swim) - $23.00
- Staff/ Alumni/ UniRec (10 swim) - $33.00
- Adult (10 swim) - $43.00
- Student / Senior (10 swim) - $23.00
- 50m pool $50/hr + $1.50 per swimmer
- Dive pool $35/hr + $1.50 per swimmer
- 1 Lane 50m $10/hr + $1.50 per swimmer
- Lifeguard $35/hr
During the season call the University of Waikato Pool on 07 838 4335. At other times contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check booking availability on the below calendar
- Check prices above
- Fill out the University of Waikato Pool Hire Agreement
- Email to email@example.com
- An email response will be returned within 7 days. If you have not received a response, or if your booking is urgent contact the Team Leader on 07 838 4335 (in season) or the Leisure Development Manager on 0274 787 331 (out of season).
The 50m main pool is 15.29m wide (can contain 6 lanes), its depth is 0.9 metres in the shallow end to 1.4 metres in the deep end. Generally 3 lane ropes are placed in the main pool during public hours.
The circular dive pool is 4.3 metres deep with a diameter of 11.28m.
- University of Waikato Pool Hire Agreement
Copyright © U Leisure Limited 2016